Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

My Love

The sweetest smile I've ever seen , all within you . Because of you , I can cross over the deepest ocean , climbing the highest mountain , and run thousands miles away. Because of you , my dearest love .

My love is a perfect one,
Under the moonbeam, hug me in eternity,
Give me the strength to fulfill my love destiny,
And what can I compare to my love ?,
Like shimmering stars in the night ?,
Like sea waves that never stopped ?,
Opening the gate of love that blessed,
And heaven proclaim the smile in my heart,
I love you , my sunshine,
Until my breath is no more,
I'll never disappoint your love,
Not once in my life time,
Even though singing birds fly away from a withered forest,
And wind blows a love to the ocean of dust.

ps : the best smile is for my love ;)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment