Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Story : A Dream

One day, I was dreaming. In a dream, there was a couple , they talked each other.

Location : home,
Time : morning,

An argument had been placed, looks like everything had been packed.

Man : "baby, why do you leave me at such time like this ?",
Woman : "enough is a word of tired",
Man : "I know I was wrong whenever I always come home late, but . . ",
(finally she left him without saying goodbye)

One year later in accidentally, they meet again. This time the rain would understand their feeling which is in emptiness . .

Man : "hi, how are you ?",
Woman : "doing well, and you ?",
Man : "I am fine, thx",
(suddenly a piece of paper fell down from that man, and the woman pick it up, then in accidentally she reads it, and found out that the man got a heart attack syndrom)
Woman : "why am I never been told about this ?" (a tear shed from her eye),
Man : "now, you know why am I always come home late ?" (the man takes a deep breath),

Finally they both say sorry each other for misunderstand, and until now, they live with happy together.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment