Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Please Come Back To Me (My Angel)

This afternoon, a beautiful sunset shines to give colours to a love ones. I was sat upon the grass, thinking about you, my angel...


Baby, I close my eyes from dreams,
Give my love up from tears,
Even the raininess say it hurts,
Whenever I walk to my path,
Beyond the light and truth,
Where our true love within the myth.
Baby, please come back to me,
Whenever memories between the past and our love,
I wish I can whisper to the morning breeze, but I don't dare.
Baby, won't you remember our first kiss ?,
Under the shadow of the moon, our love shines,
Do I dare to compare you with the beautiful shinning stars ?.

I Love You, my angel


Ps : dedicated to some one that need this poem to his angel that leave him (eventhough it's been a month since she left).
^_^ hopefully you'll find her, get her, and never let her go again in your life.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment