Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Please Don't Leave Me

Whenever I saw a couple in love at the park , I wanna scream, "LOVE, where are you ? will you be the snow that melt in my hands ? " , a shadow of yours and memories seem have made everything become blur. A wine, a kiss and a rose.





Will the stars close their eyes ?,

Shall the evening become a queen in a melody of life ?,

While the light in thunderstorm gives its bless,

And I breathe in a doubt of love,





Let me be an arrow and go far away,

One heart and the pain inside,

Please don't leave me,

Only from the power of love, I will stay,





Hear me, my darling, touch me,

Have you taste the water from my river of love ?,

How I love you in a perfection of time,

A wine, a kiss, and a rose.







Ps : in the name of love, believe me !!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment