Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Story : A Smile From Anne

This winter is so cold and quiet, while I walk through the village during a day. "Come here, young man !", an old woman yield at me, when the clock is arround five. So I think before the sky too dark, it's better to stay one night at her house. I drink a cup of hot coffee and eat some pies. This auntie lives with her grand daughter, while her mother works in the city (the truth is her mother was die because accident, but it kept secret from Anne).

Anne, a name of little girl, was deaf and couldn't say anything. "Young man, if you go again tomorrow, will you help anne ?", this auntie ask me. " What can I do to help her ?", I reply. "It's simple, you must promise to find and tell anne's mother that anne always love her". Suddenly anne nodding of her head to me. A strange feeling fulfill my loneliness along that night.

Morning comes, and I prepare to leave. Suddenly Anne smile to me, a catastrophe inside me. Until now, that smile : a smile from anne always in my heart.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment