Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Your Beauty Has Refresh A Love Of Mine

I am fulfilled with the smell of jungle, try to find why the sun still shy behind the clouds , and why trees seem have no desire to live, here I am in nowhere jungle ,remember all memories . .


Darling, whenever singing birds calling your name,
Your beauty has refresh a love of mine,
In the steps of hope,
A smile can change a destiny of love,
Hear baby, the wind flew the leaves up and go away,
Just like the lilies try to survive in this winter,
I am sorry baby, I can only see the sun's shadow,
Even though I am a man and a dreamer,
But my view lies in the east horizon,
Just where the snow falling from the eye of the sun.
( I love you . . and I always do)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment