Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Letter : Please Come Back To Me ( 5 )

Dear My Love,


I watch from my window, it's a rainy on summer, I guess Fall is going to come. Suddenly I hear the sounds from the leaves shed from its tree make a beautiful music, it tells about my feelings and a harmony in December, last year ago. But now everything makes me so cold, I don't know how I am gonna do, whether I walk, I cry, I laugh, I sit down, or I lay down on my bed. It seems only a light of a candle that still burn throughout the whole evening.
Darling, have you noticed the summer on a cold air ? Won't you open your heart for a moment of dreaming ? I guess only tears that could answer the rains, just when I begin to stretch my hands out to reach a new harmony of love. Oh, dear, How many times did I've kept your promises under my pillow and songs of hope ? Whenever the lake was filled with geese and ducks, lotus bring a new life to this feeling. Please come back to me, my rhapsodies over.
I am sorry for my ego, I am just a piano without melodies which can't be a music. What can I do ? only dreaming and dreaming. I don't want to promise anything, but I can guarantee a love of mine for you....




Please let me sing "a harmony of love" with you, dear




( I Love You 'till destiny can't allow me to sing anymore with you )

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment