Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Darling, Please Love Me With The Bless Of Heaven

Why can't I see your face even though you in front of me ? Why the shadow of yours always put me in trouble ? Where must I put down this love ? Wherever it was burning inside ?

Darling, can't you hear the leaves saying goodbye to trees ?
Whenever it was shed from the bind of love,
Shall the streets of abbey had already predict that dreams ?
The wind breeze suddenly remind me of your love,
A love that flows like waters,
Streaming down from mountain,
Darling, please love me with the bless of heaven,
Whenever the sea waves still remains,
I . . . am only a tree that waving,
Where the sounds make one harmony, everlasting.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment