Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

A Story About Love and Sadness

At the town border, a man hugs a woman in a haste, it look like their hug won't last, because the blast sounds from the war machines so near with them and they are getting close. That man do a farewell kiss to the woman, "my darling, go forth and seek for the bird sing with happy among its family, wait me no more, but your kiss is a guardian of this love", and the woman cries , " my dear, waiting you is not an option, but that's a love, my love !! where the nest is waiting for the bird to sing with happy among its family, say it no more, I'll bring this kiss to the eternal love, and dream with it ". . . And their heart are fill with a sadness. . . As long as the sun revealed to the world, their stories remains unbreakable. . . Whether they are meet again or not, their love remains faithfully. . .

A Story About Love and Sadness

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment