Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

A Love Story in Reinnhardt

Once upon a time in a kingdom of Reinnhardt, a brave warrior have been on trial for what he did to abandon his woman during war. "Why won't you helped your fiance ?", said the judge. "I am sorry, your majesty, for I was only a liar", said the warrior . " A liar ? Why should you called yourself like that ? Wasn't a sun behind the cloud that waiting for you ? And the sea waves still whisper a love of yours ?",said the judge . "Whenever I want to help her, she refused me. I want stayed here until the sounds of waterfall still exist, she said that words. Your majesty, I was a liar of love, and now I am still a liar, please take me to a silent nightmare". The court was on riot then. "Silence , please" ,said the judge. Whenever the judge want to close the court by giving the man a decision of the law, suddenly a woman appears. "Your majesty, please, adjourned this trial, for thy would punish innocent and lovely man I've ever heard !", said the woman. " I am a woman that he told before, I am is his fiance" (the woman and the man hug each other). The court is on confusion then. "Tell me and the court about this matter" ,said the judge. And the woman take a deep breath , " Your majesty, whenever a man could not fulfilled his tasks , then a woman should fill the rest ". That man cries, " As if the sun don't shine in the night, but the moon. I am sorry, dear, I am misjudge your love. If and only if , I can barely out from this punishment, I'll seek no more but your love, and this soul shall follow where the your heart takes place". ( finally the judge smile," I should not see a rainbow become sad whenever the rains are gone ").

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment