Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Please Come Back To Me (9)

This love has nowhere to go,whenever i had been left by you. Darling, show me the path of yours, so we can reach the sun together.

Is there love that remains in my destiny ?
Even though morning fog blurred the beauty of trees,
And where the streets were silent in their dreams,
Should i kept this tears on the sky ?
And forget it forever ?
Must i be a liar for eternal love ?
What does happiness come for ?
Does it come for me ?
One butterfly marks this heart,
But two butterflies fulfill a desire in my heart,
Whenever i close my eyes , there's always you in my dreams,
Wherever i go, your shadow follows,
How i can't forget to the morning sun,
It always wake me up in desperation,
And why the moon full of tears ?
Whenever there's no stars, but clouds,
Darling, please come back to me,
Be my breath and my soul in this life.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment