Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Our Love is The Best Love In The Universe




Come, my darling, come with me, we'll see how our love is loved by the morning breeze. I love you, my darling.


To my garden of love, I run,
"You are so beautiful", I say to the butterfly,
How amazing, the perfection of the universe lies in the sun,
Giving its glory to a blue sky,
Where under of it, our love was blooming,
Like the flowers inside this eternal love,
Our love is the best love in the universe,
Do you believe in the joy of dreaming ?
Even though a rainbow had a little time in dreams,
But a hope remains forever in the destiny of love,
Shine, my love, shine through the rivers,
Where I'll be the wind that dance over our love.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment