Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Letter : Please Come Back To Me (3)

To : my dearest love that I'm still waiting for


Darling,

I can't find any reason not to love, even though my heart like waters in the dead sea, it's floating , and need your love to sink me. Darling, every time i cry out , calling your name , but it's all just a nightmare, in a dream without heart. My hands reach for your forgiveness, and seek for an empty space of yours, a space that i would be an angel within, and an angel that touch your deepest heart , where your deepest heart is my chance to fix what is wrong, and a chance to lead us in eternal love, and whenever songs and smiles were became our favourites, that is our love in a mirror and dreaming.
Darling, please come back to me , leaves that fall to the ground is no longer leaves, waters that streaming down from mountain are no longer called mountain waters, but our love still remains until this heart is no longer a heart. I love you ..


My dear,


(Love Me)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment