Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Do You Still Love Me ? (2)

Baby, i know we had split, and i knew i was wrong, and all these things in my head, just wanna ask you a question :" do you still love me ?"

I wish i can pass through from my suffering times,
Just like a baby born and kept in a mother's arms,
Should i lay down my hope and expect the rains ?
While there's still a doubt about the stars,
A cloudy sky without you beside me,
Do you still love me ?
Are you still my pearl of life ?
Like the music that brings into harmony,
And beautiful melodies make you fly away,
Darling, i need you so badly,
Please stay awake with me,
And we shall see a miraculous love,
A love that every lover desire for it,
And you are my lover in my heart.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment