Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Darling, Be Like an Angel To Me

Where are you, my love ?
Just when i need you.
This heart can't take this burden out of me,
should i be someone that without hope ?

Here i am waiting, and here i am dreaming,
Try to feel a warm of your love,
Catch your shadow up in every thinking,
It seems birds are happy without me,
And trees waving as if i will be gone,
Can i refuse the whisper of the wind ?
Shall i waste my dream land ?
While my mouth speaks about you all the time,
Darling, be like an angel to me,
Show me the essence of my dreams,
Wherever we laugh under the rains,
And our hands joined all the way home,
Darling, i wish you are here,
Beside me, and we'll see a beautiful sunset,
In my arms, and you'll be my eternal love,
Forever you are always in my heart.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment