Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Letter : Please Come Back To Me

Dearest love ,

Say something that i don't know, tell me about my cry inside this heart, didn't the sun rises on the east and sleep on the west ? didn't the moon also told us stories that we knew ?

My love, let us make something new, a journey to begin, together we will sing a love song under the moon, a love that only a few.

My heart can't hold it anymore, i really need your love, please come back to me, do you remember whenever we were kissing ? where you are now still in my heart for everlasting.

My love, everyday I've dream about you, your touch, your kindness, and everything that i desire in you.

I always ask the moon, when are you gonna fulfill my dreams ?

Knowing that this heart was missing you, i try to find a place for me in the corner of your life, i hope you will forgive me . I love you.

Please come back to me, my love


Sincerely yours,


( your true love )

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment