Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Letter : Please Come Back To Me (2)

To : My desire , My eternal love


Dearest Lover of Mine,

Whenever i open my eyes, there's always you in my mind and heart. Day and night without you, makes me to run away, but i can't. Even though sadness and desperation are with me all the time, i always hope that you would come back for me.
Darling, i apologized to you a thousand times, just like the earth expecting rains to come down during summer, like a light needed in the darkness. Didn't you remember whenever our hands joined in our path of love, and we feel the love together ? Didn't you heard the flowers in the garden whisper about my eternal love for you only ?
Our kiss shall be memorized among the lovers, whenever our lips unite in a love story. Darling, please come back to me.


My Endless Love,

(Your Love)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment