Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

I Really Need Your Love


My hand phone is ringing, it looks like i got a new message. " Baby, i can't see you tonight. I've a meeting to attend, i miss you ". You've done this many times, and i can't think right now. Suddenly my heart feels missing you, and all this times in our relationship, i adore you. But i guess there's something strange with you, you aren't the same person before we've met. So, my fingers begin to write this love letter, so you may see this love letter and turn for me, as we were at our first love :<



Through a pure light in your lovely eye
There's a place where i live
In the deepest of your heart
I love you with no regret


Love me
Hold me
Weren't we meant to be together ?
And love each other forever


The music we've heard is no longer pleasing
The night we've been wait is no use at all
There's no dreaming
There's no moment at all


Just like lilies grow in the dessert
That's how my love in your heart
Filled with desire in me
But they are only wasting my love


Baby, hear me
Touch my love with your heart
And guide me through the moonlight
I really need your love

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment