Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Don't Leave Me (4)

a note left : Darling, don't leave me, my heart has no more hope. But there's still a little light within me, trying to escape, flowing like a river, as clear as pure water from mountains, only to love you . . until my tears run dry, and my heart no longer be able to sing again .

Looking from far away distance,
A feeling that can't be share for,
Whenever that hope was disappeared,
In the memories of lover,
I wish my dreams fulfilled,
And let me cry under the rain of love,
Why does this mouth had its own silence ?
In the perfection of desire,
There are hidden words to comfort me,
Wherever the flowers and trees, waving to thee,
Under the beautiful sunshine,
Do you believe in the power of love ?
darling, don't leave me,
Teach me how to fly through the ocean of life.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment