Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Where are you, my lover ?

i love her, but i can't have her. Love is like that, sometimes your love don't belong to you as the rain had stopped and rainbow come to spread its joy. But i am happy for a chance in life to love again ^_^

In the city of love,
I know someone that i love before,
She has a lovely twinkle in her eye,
And her beauty extends to the words of fame,


I want to talk to the sky,
Give me your blessing for my destiny,
Capture me above the sun,
And guide me until the moon become my friend,


Shall i wake my expectations ?,
Bring me your love to me,
Untied this heart from a nightmare,
And let me dreaming,


Yet I'll never forget whenever we were kissing,
A bright star that lives,
Fulfilled my dreams,
And it also a cover from my loneliness

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment