Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Poems For Propose a marriage

Maybe you had tired from your journey to find something special rather than just give a ring.
You may create another one based on these love poems below.


----> love poem 1

So long i want to share my desire
Witness the kindness in your heart, my love
As beautiful as the rose
Will you be mine for everlasting life ?


----> love poem 2

My darling
Where moon sing a poetry of love
Where beauty becomes your name
And you become my everything


----> love poem 3

When i am with you
Suddenly my life seems so perfect
If i put your love in my heart
I realize that you are the one
.. . . . . (silent moment). . . .
Will you be a part of my life ?


Good luck . . ;p

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment