Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Hear my heart sing

I ever ask some girl, why she doesn't accept that boy to become her boyfriend ? Many reasons to believe for ; about she already had another love, she doesn't like that boy, she playing the boy's heart, she fear what her friends , family, and neighbours would say about her relationship with the boy, or she fear with something that i wouldn't know ;p


If the moon still shy in her place
And if your eye still flick on me
Whenever we meant to be together
Build a kingdom of love forever


Hear my heart sing
When we are under love power
We will be dreaming
About some places and some where


Feel my passion in the air
Feel until it's burning inside
A rose to memorize your fear
On love and future

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment