Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

a story about finding love

a man come to a priest. He tell the priest that he needs to confess all of his sins.
"Father, I've done so much sins", the man said.
"Don't be afraid, if the blue sky still exist, if the rainbow still shines after the rain, then you will be forgiven as long as you tell the truth, and nothing but the truth only", the priest replied.
"Yesterday, and all times before, even today I've done some sins, father. If woman didn't created for love, if they didn't walk and live by passion, i wouldn't be like this. Father, i admit that i am a thief, a thief of woman's heart. Everyday i am looking for love, but my heart didn't feel sorry for me, running and running, burning inside me, i guess the heaven of love didn't belong to me either", the man said.
" My child, it's true that love didn't come by herself to you, but you need to get her in your arms. Look at the sunset, and see how beautiful it is, and you'll be refreshed, because love was made for you, forever ".
After that the man finds his true love, because he never give up.

I've watch the movie "Nouvelle-France" , so I want to share you what i got from what i feel in my heart.
The poem ---> there's one love in your eye (also my reflection about the movie, inspired by it, and if you see the movie, you'll understand what i feel ^_^ )

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment