Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Lonely Heart

I am not an Exception

Dancing as if i am a dancer
Yield with great desire
I am not an exception
Respect me as i am should be

Love makes me wonder
Walking around the corner
Finding hidden holes
Is love only for me ?



My Love


Love me like a princess


Love me deeply


Search my heart


Have i now be your soul mate ?


My Love


I try to write you down my feelings


into the bottom of hope 'till there's no more tears


This love letter shall remind me


Love just as this far and it should be


Well, i wish the best of you


to see you happy always


I Won't Be Lonely Anymore


All i want is your heart

Is love still only for me ?

Let angels welcome me,

and yield with happy

I am truly lonely

When i crush into the trial dessert

Love begin to tease me

But there's only facts

Really, i can't live without you my love

I remember on your love to me

The day when you became my protector

Shielded me over with your power

I won't be lonely anymore

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment