Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Find A Way To Be Perfect

I try to write another type of poem. It looks like poetry in middle age century ;p



Conversations between man









In the city of nebraska, there's a man who loved by his family, his friends, and his neighbours. I close in to the man and ask him, what makes you be a happy man ? what are your secrets about ?


My brother , sadness and happiness are two things different. One is give us so much tear and loss, but another one is give us so much expectation.



Mountains sit in their throne and never complain, seekers of love waiting them to spread their joy to the world.

So i ask the man again, how would it be, to have a perfection in life? guide me when i sleep ? stars in my dreams ?


My brother, the man reply. See a rose in my garden ? have you learn from her ? She always thinks that she is alone because of her beauty, and that's her destiny.


To be perfect is totally love illusion, lock up in a complicated mind, where love goes to one direction, to our creator only.



The moment had changed, i try not to misjudge, let the love inside decide what is right. I think i would be myself.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment