Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

You Are My Northern Star

" On this hot day, under the bright sky, where there are no smiles that drawn from every faces, even when time is right, only disappointment from every heart that wait " (a situation from train station in a remote place)


Baby, through the windows of heart,
An eternity whenever I woke up so early,
Whether this is a dream or thunderbolt in the daylight,
Searching for one part of my soul that lost away,
Forgive me not , to let you go from every breath,
Even an empty hand has a purpose to share,
A mislead arrow between roses that bloom in their path,
Here I am, baby, waiting to love,
Once again under the sky, I swear,
You are my northern star .

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment